Website operator TLMOCNIK Translations s.r.o. Záporožská 3660/9 851 01 Bratislava - IČO 36284394 uses cookie files on this website, which are used here for the purpose of measuring website traffic, targeting advertising, customizing the display of the www.tlmocnik.sk website. Cookies for measuring website traffic and customizing website display are processed based on the legitimate interest of our company. Cookies for targeting advertising are processed based on your consent.
The data that the operator obtains in this way can be made available to other processors, in particular to the operators of Google and Facebook services and platforms.
Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data about the behavior of website visitors.
The collection of data on the behavior of website visitors is activated at the initiative of the website visitor, expressed by actively checking the "I agree" option, which follows the warning at the bottom of the website, which reads as follows: "The operator of the website www.tlmocnik.sk, TLMOCNIK Translations s.r.o. Záporožská 3660/9 851 01 Bratislava - IČO 36284394 processes cookies on this website that are necessary for the functioning of the website and for analytical purposes. "
You grant your consent for the period specified below for individual marketing cookies. Consent to the collection of cookie data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings of the relevant internet browser.
The collected cookie files are mainly processed through the Google Analytics service, operated by Google Inc., registered office at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Please note that according to the Personal Data Protection Act you have the right to:
1) request information from us on what kind of personal data we process,
2) request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
3) request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
4) request us to delete this personal data - the company will delete it, unless it is in conflict with applicable laws and legitimate interests of the company
5) in case of doubts about compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.